Wednesday, September 23, 2009

FIRST MIX

here is my first mix.
I know I said I wanted to do a lot of themed mixes, but this is just what I've been listening to over the past couple months. not all of them are new, but they're all good jams.

1. animal collective // hey friend
2. alex bleeker & the freaks // prisoner
3. pure ecstasy // pressure drop
4. family portrait // mega secrets
5. dana jewell // baby come on
6. eternal summers // lightswitch
7. the mantles // look away
8. beach fossils // vacation
9. girls // summertime
10. washed out // you'll see it
11. ducktails // landrunner
12. toro y moi // 109
13. neon indian // laughing gas
14. gold panda // quitters raga
15. pictureplane // goth star
16. memory tapes // stop talking

http://www.mediafire.com/?nwd3nzznqzt

No comments:

Post a Comment